80 Hancock Drive, Cherrybrook, NSW 2126
350m walk to Cherrybrook Technology High School
Enjoy the prime location, convenience and lifestyle, with City bus stops close by, upcoming Cherrybrook Train Station commissioning Mid 2019 boasting state of the art driverless turn-up-and-go fastest train to city. Cherrybrook Shopping Village, medical centres, cafes, restaurants, child care, sport oval & swimming pool are all short distance away.
This east-facing renovated 4 bedroom family home with elevated bush view is set on an impressive level 734sqm block. The captivating view on a huge sized deck and lawn all flows together offering ample space for family entertainment, whilst enjoying the home chefs meals under the sublime sunset and balmy moonlight.
- Brand new and huge open plan stylish kitchen with gas cooking, Caesarstone bench tops, soft close drawers, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar that flows smoothly into the dinning and family areas
- Complete with fresh paint, new carpet, ducted air conditioning and internal access to double auto garage
- Four bedrooms with built in robes to three and ensuite to the master bedroom
- Large formal lounge room with built in bar, separate open plan dining room and family room
- Private backyard with huge entertaining deck and easy care grassed backyard
- Extra side access and extensive driveway that can accommodate additional cars
Cherrybrook Technology High School
John Purchase Primary School
This information is gathered from trusted sources. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.
Market Trends in Cherrybrook
Median sale price
Cherrybrook median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Cherrybrook median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Cherrybrook number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.