9, 48 Zaara Street, Newcastle East, NSW 2300
Enticing Beach Retreat with Resort Facilities and a Holiday at Home Lifestyle
Capturing the essence of bright and breezy beachside living with a cool coastal aesthetic, this 3-bedroom ‘Kingston’ townhouse is an enticing beach retreat in every sense of the word. Enviably positioned just a few steps from the sand, surf and Newcastle ocean baths, it epitomises the holiday-at-home lifestyle with resort facilities and house-size proportions.
With your own street frontage, step into a private courtyard and inside to flowing interiors designed for easy living with seamless transition to the residents’ pool, barbecue area and tennis court, where you can relax, play or entertain. The layout has been crafted beautifully with 10ft ceilings enhancing the sense of space and a balcony on the upper level inviting cooling sea breezes in, while capturing views across the Pacific Ocean.
The enviable location of this townhouse cannot be overstated. Stroll across to the beach kiosk for your morning latte or fish and chips for a relaxed family dinner, grab your towel and swimmers and run barefoot for a morning surf or afternoon swim, jump on the light rail to the west end, or literally have a ringside seat to the V8 Supercars.
- Brick built dual storey townhouse in beachside ‘Kingston’ development
- Own private street entrance into courtyard
- Residents’ swimming pool, full size tennis court and communal barbecue facilities
- Crisp, neutral décor with a cool beachy vibe
- Oversized living and dining domain with 10ft ceilings, 7.1kw a/c and ceiling fan
- Kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, pyrolytic oven and microwave
- Two bedrooms at front open to balcony capturing ocean views and breezes
- Rear bedroom with ceiling fan; fully tiled family bathroom with separate w/c
- Video entry; secure underground parking; ducted vacuuming; laundry/powder room
- Approximate rental return for investors of $700-$750 per week
Council Rates: $342 per quarter
Water Rates: $270 per quarter
Strata Rates: $2,448 per quarter
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Tennis Court
Market Trends in Newcastle East
Median sale price
Newcastle East median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Newcastle East median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Newcastle East number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.