4 Wellgate Ave, North Kellyville, NSW 2155
Generous Residence Plus 2 Bedroom Granny Flat and Pool on 934m2 Land!!
Now consider the great location. Positioned in the highly sought-after Highlands Estate, in the Ironbark Ridge Primary School and Rouse Hill High School catchment and meters to Our Lady of Angels Primary School. Centrally positioned to access public transport to many independent schools the area has to offer, access to local and city bus service, adjacent to community sporting fields and venture down the road to Rouse Hill Town Centre and the Metro Rail Link.
Consider the following features:
- 5 bedrooms in the main residence with 3 bathrooms, master bedroom inclusive of WIR and large ensuite
- Teenage retreat on upper level
- Multiple formal and casual living zones for the entire family to enjoy
- Stone and polyurethane kitchen featuring gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and an abundance of storage and bench space for the keen chef in the family
- Oversized patio with impressive deck ideally positioned to oversee the inviting salt-water solar heated pool and impressive yard
- Dual automated garage with internal access
- Sizeable 934m2 block with oversized shed and a huge yard and garden space for the avid gardener
- Near new 2-bedroom granny flat with sleek finishes, open plan living, internal laundry, separate utilities connection plus private courtyard
- Granny flat construction has been sympathetically built to blend with the main residence ensuring an impressive street appeal
- Approximate rental return - Main residence $900-$950 per week, Granny Flat $400-$430 per week
Inclusions: plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuuming, gas cooking and heating, ceiling fans, solar heating, split system air-conditioning and so much more.
- 4 min drive(1.5km) to Metro Link and Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 8 min walk(600m) to Ironbark Ridge Primary School and Rouse Hill High School
- 2 min walk(200m) to Our Lady of Angels Primary School
- 2 min walk (200m) to city and local bus service
This family friendly home coupled with the addition of the well-appointed granny flat, is a unique and appealing proposition in this well-regarded family neighbourhood. Ideally suited to a large and or growing family in search of a home to accommodate their growing needs, blended with the convenience of schooling, transport and retail precincts in close proximity. Call Julie Lepagier on 0427 502 730 for more information.(Note: Please provide a contact number with all email enquiries)
Disclaimer: Information provided in this advertisement is a guide only and collated with all due care via reputable sources, yet it is not a guarantee of accuracy or completeness. We accept no responsibility for the information provided and encourage interested parties to make their own inquiries and observations. No warranty can be given either by the vendor or agency/agents.
Property Code: 37
Market Trends in North Kellyville
Median sale price
North Kellyville median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
North Kellyville median rent price trends (last 12 years)
North Kellyville number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.