138 West Wilchard Road, Castlereagh, NSW 2749
- 7 bedrooms
- Built in robes in all
- 3 master suites with ensuites & walk-in robes
- 6 bathrooms
- 3 laundries
- 2 designer kitchens with stone benches & stainless appliances
- 4 living areas
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Ducted air conditioning throughout (2 separate units)
- Ceiling fans
- Ducted vacuum
- Separate entry to studio/office with waiting room/foyer
- Child safe fenced play area (9m x 9m)
- Covered decks
- In ground saltwater pool
- Solar panels 10kw with inverter holding up to 20kw
- Under house storage
- Circular driveway
- Pathway surrounds landscaped gardens with water features & manicured lawns
- Motorbike or BMX course for the adventurist
- Horse stable
- Chicken or dog run/kennels
- 20,000 litre rain water tank
- Taps & external power at will
This masterpiece is designed to draw you toward a living picture frame, whether you are inside or out on the rear stage, entertaining or relaxing. Centrally located between Penrith and Richmond.
The property currently accommodates 2 families.
For further information please contact Michael Ball on 0414 264 668
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
- Swimming/Lap Pool
Market Trends in Castlereagh
Median sale price
Castlereagh median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Castlereagh median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Castlereagh number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.