2, 18 Bobart Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
A GRADE LOCATION - A GRADE INVESTMENT!
Modern and well appointed apartment with spacious and practical floor plan, located within minutes walk to Parramatta Rail & Bus Interchange, Westfield Shopping Centre and Parramatta's entertainment and restaurant precinct. Also within close proximity of several quality schools, parks and sporting facilities.
- Currently rented at $450/Week, lease expiry 25 December 2015.
- Expansive lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Built in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Large tiled balcony
- Internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage and store room
- Split system air-conditioning plus ceiling fans.
Council Rates: $260/Quarter
Water Rates: $180/Quarter
Strata Levies: $580/Quarter
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Manuel Pavia.
- Secure Parking
Market Trends in Parramatta
Median sale price
Parramatta median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Parramatta median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Parramatta number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.