29 Jacqui ave, Schofields, NSW 2762
Sold by Amit Sharma for 1,025,000.00
Built to the highest standards, this exceptional family home showcase superb craftsmanship and delivers an outdoor entertaining area that overlooks Blue mountain view which is perfect while enjoying a hot cup of tea.
This great sized corner house is extra convenient to all local amenities, walking distance to Glory Street Park, Woolworth's, Train station, Local School.
- 1/3rd of the loan is paid by granny approx.
- Rental Potential of $1000 approx per week.
- Five decent size bedrooms
- Master with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with stone bench-top and stainless steel appliances
- Wide Family area and living area with ample natural light
- Down-lights all over the house
- Ducted Air-con
- Entertaining alfresco
-Big backyard and front yard
- Close to Woolworth's, St. Joseph primary school, shops and other amenities.
- New Public School Coming Soon
- Walking distance to shops and rail
- Double Garage with remote control and internal access.
- Security Alarm
- 1 bedroom with en-suite and with a built-in robe
- open plan kitchen with gas cook-top.
- 1 living area.
- Separate entrance and parking
- Decent size backyard.
- Separate Water, Gas, Power
For more information, please feel free to contact AMIT SHARMA at 0424236922 or SUKHWINDER SINGH 0433562680.
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. All interested parties should rely on their own inquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Market Trends in Schofields
Median sale price
Schofields median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Schofields median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Schofields number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.