22 Oimara Street, Fern Bay, NSW 2295
Immaculate Property in Sought After Location
The open-plan design is well thought-out with the kitchen being the central focal point of the property. Featuring Baumatic 5 burner gas cooking and Bosch dishwasher, it is sure to impress.
4 large sized bedrooms, all with plush quality floor coverings, ducted A/C, ceiling fans and large built-in robes, with the main bathroom being centrally located between all 3 secondary bedrooms.
The master suite boasts a large walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity and double opposing shower-heads an intimate design is sure to entice romantic evenings and is set away from the secondary bedrooms, ensuring privacy.
The 3 internal living areas are spacious enough for the largest of families or entertaining alike, with one of the living spaces currently being used as a gym ties in with the secondary bedrooms creating a separate retreat for children or guests.
Outside features an undercover entertaining area featuring built-in speakers, BBQ area and spa as well as a fully fenced backyard for your pets.
Other features include:
- 8-zone ducted air conditioning.
- 6.5kw solar system - considerable saving on power bills - Estimated bill less than $200 Pq.
- Home entertainment wireless network system.
- Large laundry and cupboard space.
- Plantation shutters throughout.
- Spear point pump for Bore water.
- In-roof storage - Ideal for bulky storage & boxes.
- Instantaneous gas hot water.
- Internal access to the double garage.
- Water Rates: Approx. $265 + usage p/q.
- Council Rates: Approx. $435 p/q.
To book your inspection or for further information please contact Nick Stewart or Harry McKinnon.
Market Trends in Fern Bay
Median sale price
Fern Bay median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Fern Bay median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Fern Bay number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.