23 Russell Street, Teesdale, VIC 3328
Spectacular Living With A Rural Lifestyle
. Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
Escape city noise into this spacious country styled home situated on 2 acres (approx.) whether sitting in the gazebo having a glass of red enjoying the tranquillity or working away in the shed this property is sure to please all-comers.
- Large gourmet kitchen with modern appliances, breakfast bar & meals area
- Open plan living area which leads to a huge area perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Ducted heating throughout plus 3 split systems strategically placed for optimising comfort
- Formal dining and second living area
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite, 3 other spacious bedrooms with BIR’s
- Large rumpus room
- DLUG with remotes and internal access
- Large 9m x12m shed fully insulated, concreted and powered
- Gazebo overlooking the plentiful vegetable garden and orchard multiple watering points all connected to mains water
This attractive brick veneer family home in a highly sought after area in Teesdale is just a short bike ride or walk from Teesdale Primary School, The General Store & Post Office and Turtle Bend.
10 minutes to Bannockburn, 30 mins to Geelong and 90 mins to Melbourne (approx.)
Market Trends in Teesdale
Median sale price
Teesdale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Teesdale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Teesdale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.