196 Moore Street, Liverpool, NSW 2170
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!!
700 SQM VACANT LAND
Well it should be vacant BUT IT'S NOT! Someone has left a pile of Brick & Iron in the middle of this block and laughingly called it a house. This is REALLY BAD and the worst that I have ever had the pleasure in marketing . In fact its that bad, forget about the house and only talk about the land.
* IT IS 695 SQM!
* Its is as LEVEL as you can get!
* Its smack in the middle of LIVERPOOL
* Its minutes from the Hospital, Station and Westfield's
* AND !!! If that's not enough its ZONED R4 High Density Residential
* AND !!!!! as if that's not enough to make it the potential deal of the century the owners are in financial difficulty and absolutely MUST SELL.
0his is so exciting that I am almost tempted to make it a NO RESERVE AUCTION, but i am not that brave., bring yourself and your money along on the 7th and CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Market Trends in Liverpool
Median sale price
Liverpool median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Liverpool median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Liverpool number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.