5 Burridge Avenue, North Boambee Valley, NSW 2450
Sold by Avi 0437 403 829
The private home is set back from the road with plenty of space for landscaped gardens and off street parking. Walking through the front door you are greeted with the sun-filled and north facing tiled living/dining area, complete with ceiling fan and new air-conditioning. The living/dining room wraps around to the kitchen, which has potential to upgrade into your dream kitchen.
At the other end of the house you will find 3 bedrooms, all with fans and new carpets, and 2 of them with built-ins. The centrally located bathroom has a new vanity, bathtub, fully renovated and separate shower and separate WC.
The internal laundry flows out to a fully fenced backyard, perfect for pets and children to play. At the rear of the house you will also find the decked entertaining area ideal for BBQ' s, gatherings or simply another living space where you can relax while watching the children play in the yard.
Additional property features include a large lock up garage with plenty of storage space, garden shed and treed outlook. Coffs Harbour CBD, hospital, schools, childcare centres, shops, restaurants, cafes and beaches are all just minutes away.
• Large north facing living/dining area with fan and new air-conditioning
• Tiled living/dining area wraps around to the kitchen
• 3 bedrooms with fans, new carpets, freshly painted throughout
• North facing frontage, set back from the quiet street
• Centrally located bathroom with bath; separate shower and separate WC
• Large internal laundry flows out to the fully fenced backyard
• Large decked area perfect for BBQ's, gatherings or an extra living space
• Over-sized single lock up garage with extra space for a workshop
• Proposed rental income $420-$440 per week
• 5 min to Coffs Harbour CBD and beaches, 10min to the university and airport
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
- Garden Shed
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling fans
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in North Boambee Valley
Median sale price
North Boambee Valley median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
North Boambee Valley median rent price trends (last 12 years)
North Boambee Valley number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.