173 Park Avenue, Kotara, NSW 2289
Family-Friendly Layout in a Family-Friendly Location
At the home’s heart is the timber kitchen, which has been updated with new appliances, but best of all, it overlooks the family room and pool so you can keep an eye on the kids as they play. Combined lounge and dining spaces, three robed bedrooms, a family bathroom and laundry with additional w/c round out the floorplan, while ducted a/c provides climate control and the driveway allows for extra parking.
Delivering convenience in spades, jump on the bus at the door to the city and Charlestown, stroll to a choice of sought-after schools or access the city bypass in seconds to the John Hunter Hospital and Lake Macquarie.
- Classic Kotara home sits above its single garage on a north facing 613sqm block
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Adjoining lounge and dining spaces plus family room
- Timber kitchen with updated gas stove and Bosch dishwasher
- Swim in the chlorine free low maintenance Bionizer pool
- Valuable storage space under the home
- 1.4km from Kotara Sth Public and Kotara High schools
- Close to St James Primary and St Pius X
- Just 9km from the city centre, harbour and beaches
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming/Lap Pool
Market Trends in Kotara
Median sale price
Kotara median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Kotara median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Kotara number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.