$1,100,000 to $1,200,000 Contact Agent
1/34 Wyuna Road, West Pymble, NSW 2073
PLEASE CALL FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING
- Formal lounge/dining room with high ceilings opening to a sunny private entertaining patio enjoying a northerly aspect
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, pantry and gas cooktop
- Three double bedrooms with built-in robes, main with ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating point, pet friendly
- Auto single lock up garage with internal access
Ideally located 40 metres walk to bus to Macquarie and Gordon stations, 950 metres walk to Bicentennial Park and Aquatic Centre, and 650 metres walk to local shops.
Must Be Sold ... Owners have Purchased Elsewhere!
Strata Fees: $1,101.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $354.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $87.90 per quarter
IN THE INTEREST OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY AT THIS TIME WE ASK THAT ONLY GENUINE BUYERS ATTEND OUR OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WEAR A MASK AND GLOVES AS PROVIDED WHILE ONSITE. WE WILL BE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INSIDE THE PROPERTY AT ANY ONE TIME. SHOULD YOU WISH TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION PLEASE CONTACT OUR AGENT TO ARRANGE A TIME
Market Trends in West Pymble
Median sale price
West Pymble median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
West Pymble median rent price trends (last 12 years)
West Pymble number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.