18 Bramdean Crescent, Canning Vale, WA 6155
Central and Quiet
* Your journey through the home starts with the wooden front door with framed, glazed windows, leading to the entrance hall. Adjoining this space is the formal lounge and dining rooms with lots of space, beautiful stained glass feature window and brand new carpets.
* The master bedroom enjoys plenty of space, with wide windows for lots of light, a walk in robe and new carpets. The adjoining ensuite is well appointed with shower and vanity, cupboard space and toilet.
* Heart of the home is comprised of the light filled kitchen, family and dining rooms, complete with a sunken rear games room. This area enjoys very high ceilings, new LED downlights, and timber laminate floors.
* The kitchen features wide bench tops, ample of storage cupboards, gas cooker, dishwasher, double fridge space, microwave recess, corner pantry and shopper's entrance to garage.
* Dining area with access to outdoor entertaining area via the French doors.
* The rear games room adds yet another huge living space for you and your family to enjoy. Featuring wide windows with backyard views, TV point, gas point and a reverse cycle split a/c - large enough to cool the whole living areas.
* Bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 are a great size, easily fit queen size beds, with built in robes and new carpets. Bedroom 4 with plenty of space for wardrobe or can be used as an office/study also features new carpets.
* Second bathroom features attractive fixtures and fittings, shower, vanity and bathtub.
* Laundry with cupboards, tile floors and rear access and separate w/c.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Brand new carpets in all bedrooms and front formal lounge/dining. Attractive timber laminate flooring in all other areas.
* Huge 601sqm of prime Canning Vale land. North-East facing too!
* Attractive frontage with established trees.
* Rear entertaining area with covered patio -great area for BBQs, evening meals and relaxation.
* Lawn areas with freshly mulched garden beds front and back.
* Garden shed, reticulation system.
* Double lock up garage with side access through to rear.
* In close proximity to the serene Waterperry Drive Reserve and Brookland Greens Rotunda.
* Just a minutes' drive away The Vale shopping centre; close to Aldi and Woolworths, Dome, takeaways, local gyms and many other specialist services and shops.
* Close to shops, schools, public transport and major transport routes; and all the features and benefits of living in Canning Vale!
Call today for details on upcoming home opens, or for available private inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Canning Vale
Median sale price
Canning Vale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Canning Vale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Canning Vale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.