9A McAlister Place, Thornlie, WA 6108
A GREAT PLACE TO START
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen with recessed wall for housing your TV and entertainment set-up.
* Featuring high ceilings throughout.
* Wood-look floors, split reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and gas point available in the living area.
* Good-sized kitchen complete with breakfast bar, pantry and views to the backyard.
* Built-in storage and reverse cycle air conditioning available to all bedrooms.
* Well-appointed bathroom offering a modern vanity, bathtub and freestanding shower recess with glass screen.
* Covered outdoor living space with patio roof and limestone-look paving.
* Roller shutters fitted to the front windows.
* Large powered garden shed/workshop.
* Entry into the home from the carport providing protection from the elements.
* Good-sized backyard with established lemon tree, a blank canvas waiting for you to plan the outdoor space of your dreams.
* Located next to a secluded park and playground, perfect for families.
Tucked out of the way in a special Thornlie pocket, the property is moments from Thomas Bateman Reserve, enjoying easy access to local sporting facilities and clubs. Roe Highway on-ramps are close by as well as Nicholson Road, Thornlie Train Station and bus stops on Wlifred Road. Local schools and shops are within easy reach, making this as a great spot for young families and busy professionals alike. For more information, contact Josh Brockhurst on 0408 280 198.
Council Rates: $1,616
Water Rates: $1,050
Block Size: 550sqm
Build Year: 1981
Dwelling Type: Duplex
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Market Trends in Thornlie
Median sale price
Thornlie median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Thornlie median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Thornlie number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.