UNDER OFFER IN 2 DAYS!
14 Prunella Crescent, Canning Vale, WA 6155
UNDER OFFER BY ALEXANDER MOSS AND MARIANNE WOON
Set in the ever-popular Livingston Estate in the prime of Canning Vale, this fantastic Ross North hidden gem has a lot to offer! Whether you're a first home buyer looking for a big property to raise kids, or an older family who wants privacy and space, this is the one for you.
* Your journey through the home starts with the beautiful wooden doors with beautiful leadlight windows. The security screen also adds that extra layer of security.
* The front formal lounge and dining space is extremely functional and can be easily reconfigured to suit any furniture arrangement or needs. Wide front windows also feature timber Venetian blinds.
* The front master bedroom is also a great size; with plenty of room for a King size bed, carpeted floors, ceiling fan and big walk-in robe. The ensuite is very modern and heavily renovated. Floor to ceiling tiles, shower, toilet and heat lamps
* The massive theatre room or home office features double French doors, phone and NBN connection points, sliding door access to rear patio area, wide windows with views to the pool and plenty of space for movie nights or people working from home who need the extra space.
* The heart of the home comprises of the beautiful kitchen, dining and family rooms. This space enjoys high ceilings, brand new floors, lots of wide windows and light, excellent views out into the back yard and over the pool too!
* The modern kitchen has been heavily renovated about 5 years ago and features Granite benchtops, gas cooktops, double fridge recess, brand new Miele dishwasher, glass splashbacks, heaps of cupboard and bench space and big pantry.
* The family room enjoys gas bayonet, Foxtel connection and glass sliding door to patio.
* The extra rear bedrooms are a great size, with plenty of room for queen size in number 2 and 3, and double in number 4. All enjoy ceiling fans, built in robes, roman blinds and sheers, and carpet floors.
* Rear bathroom is also newly renovated, with large shower, high quality fixtures and finishings, vanity and bathtub for the kids.
* The laundry enjoys new sink and taps, built-in cupboards and new window blinds, seperate w/c with new toilet.
* Panasonic, ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout the home, with 6 zones.
* Very brand new timber laminate floors throughout main living areas!
* Freshly painted for sale!
* Large linen cupboard.
* Also features security system, gas hot water system, skirting boards throughout home.
* Huge 709sqm of prime Canning Vale land in the very popular Livingston Estate.
* Nice quiet street, almost no through traffic - just locals.
* Extra wide driveway - sellers often park their caravan on the front when not in storage. Side gate access to rear.
* Freshly mulched, attractive gardens front and back.
* Massive patio area with new tile paving.
* Fully fenced and secure, below ground swimming pool with poured limestone surrounds. Eco pool pump, pool-covers and electric vacuum cleaner included.
* Freshly painted eaves and fascia.
* Large garden shed, 6x2metres.
* Solar panels with 3kW inverter.
This home is sure to attract a lot of interest! Call today if you have any additional questions, or want details about available private inspections and upcoming homeopens.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Canning Vale
Median sale price
Canning Vale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Canning Vale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Canning Vale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.