70 Teesdale-Lethbridge Road, Teesdale, VIC 3328
Rare Development Opportunity in Teesdale 13.5 Acres (approx.)
. Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
The thriving town of Teesdale is ripe full of opportunity. This substantially sized LDRZ property is positioned in a prime spot in Teesdale just moments away from Teesdale’s General Store/Post Office, Medical Centre, Turtle Bend Recreation Reserve, Primary School and so much more and positioned on the Bannockburn side of Teesdale.
- 13.5 acres (approx.) zoned low density residential
- Develop now or land bank & develop later, it’s a win win!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas and 1 bathroom residence on the property
- Two car garage plus ample shedding throughout the property
- Power & mains water plus ample tank water available
- Well maintained fenced paddocks
- 8 mins to Bannockburn & 30 mins to Geelong (approx.)
This property provides an incredible opportunity to subdivide (STCA) and will be a gold mine for the astute investor or savvy developer. Properties on this sized acreage are a rare find in Teesdale.
Market Trends in Teesdale
Median sale price
Teesdale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Teesdale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Teesdale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.