225 Lakes Road, Greenfields, WA 6210
- Almost new country style kitchen with deep sinks plus soft closing drawers
- 4 bedrooms including 2 huge rear bedrooms for the kids
- Renovated 2 bathrooms
- Multiple living spaces including large formal lounge living to the front
- Open plan kitchen and family area with high ceilings
- Lovely wood fire plus ducted a/c
- Recently fitted double glazing throughout the home
- Great size laundry with extra storage
- Side access through to huge powered workshop
- Hard stand to side of workshop, perfect for the boat & caravan
- Bore reticulation
- Double garage plus entertainer's pergola patio
- Lush gardens and lawns all round for all to enjoy
With a superb location benefiting from the hospital, schools and shops all being one way down the road, if you head the other you'll either join the freeway to Perth or you'll head to the Mandurah Foreshore which is minutes away.
Dreams can come true....contact Selling Agent John Phillips of C21 today.
Real estate Mandurah, Century 21 Mandurah, Mandurah real estate, real estate agents Mandurah, realestate
DISCLAIMER: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate; however buyers must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement. Century 21 Coast Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
Market Trends in Greenfields
Median sale price
Greenfields median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Greenfields median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Greenfields number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.