5 Winchester Street, Mayfield, NSW 2304
Classic Cottage Charm
Uniting old world charm over one easy care level, this beautifully presented home has been updated with modern living in mind, but still retains the charm of yesteryear. The home features high ornate ceilings, chair rails and newly polished floorboards. Not too many homes can offer these original period features anymore.
Step outdoors to a wonderful covered alfresco area with built in sink and fully fenced low maintenance garden. The place to be for barbeques and entertaining family and friends.
- Two large bedrooms
- Period features
- Fireplace w/ electric ‘gas log’ heater. Complimenting the period details
- Kitchen w/ lots of storage
- Generous loungeroom
- Separate dining room
- Bathroom w/ bath
- Separate study, located at the front of the home
- Sunroom, at the rear of the home overlooking alfresco area and the garden
- Freshly painted throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Second toilet, located in the laundry
- Solar panels, reducing electricity costs
- NBN installed: fibre to the premise
- Single lock up garage
Positioned for convenience, this home is just a stroll to Mayfield retail and café precinct, city buses, train station and local schools.
To view this property in person contact Roland Campos on 0433 455 396.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in Mayfield
Median sale price
Mayfield median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Mayfield median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Mayfield number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.