44 Elder Street, Lambton, NSW 2299
Character house. Commanding position near Lambton Park.
Refreshed throughout, and offering the ultimate lifestyle locale, this move-in ready home will appeal to couples and families.
Commanding a corner block position and facing Lambton Park, with a large garden and generous courtyard for entertaining, this home is minutes away from quality schools, shops and an easy drive to the beach.
With ornate period features, but renovated and modern, the large living areas and kitchen enjoy ample natural light and complements spacious bedrooms including the sunroom or study.
This pretty home is sure to impress and is looking for a new owner to continue to treasure it.
- Two large bedrooms – one with built-in robes
- Main bedroom w/ French doors to sunroom or study
- Generous, light-filled family lounge room
- Separate dining room w/ built in cabinetry
- Oversized kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Many period details retained throughout the home – High ornate ceilings, polished timber floorboards, lead light windows and doors
- Tidy bathroom
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Easy care courtyard – perfect for entertaining
- Single lock up garage
- Additional structure, once a council substation. It can be converted into possible home office, workshop, artist studio, granny flat etc (subject to NCC approval)
- Within a two-minute walk to the Lambton tennis club and Lambton Pool
- Walking distance to Lambton retail and café hub and quality schools
- An easy 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
For more information please contact Dave on 0415 332 282.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in Lambton
Median sale price
Lambton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Lambton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Lambton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.