14 Alfred Street, Waratah, NSW 2298
Conveniently positioned. Full of light and charm
Positioned within the dress circle of Waratah, No. 14 is located on a quiet street and just a moments stroll from everything you need.
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Double brick construction
- Central loungeroom w/ wood heater and fireplace
- Open plan kitchen
- Dining room located at the rear of the home w/ bi-fold doors opening to the easy-care garden. Lots of natural light through the ceiling skylight
- Tidy bathroom w/ bath
- Separate toilet located in the laundry
- Original details including high ceilings and timber fretwork
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double carport w/ driveway space for additional off-street parking
- Located just a minute or two from exceptional schools, Waratah train station and Waratah Village Shopping Centre
- An easy 12-minute drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
This home is currently rented to long term tenants who have expressed a desire to stay, returning $385 per week.
For more information please contact Dave on 0415 332 282.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in Waratah
Median sale price
Waratah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Waratah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Waratah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.