14a Englund Street, Birmingham Gardens, NSW 2287
Hot Property. Great Location.
Privately tucked away, it is the ultimate home for peace & privacy with its own driveway entry, lock up garage & grassed yard.
This one will tick all the boxes as a first home, downsizer, investment, or something to re-envisage as your own.
- Two separate lounge/living areas
- Gourmet kitchen w/ stone bench tops, gas cooking, subway tile splashback
- Large bathroom w/ shower and corner bath
- Built-ins in bedrooms
- Separate l’dry room
- High ceilings, light filled throughout
- Polished floorboards
- Remote garage
- Easy care yard
- Solar power
- Freestanding property on its own title
- Jesmond Shopping centre 14min walk
- Shortland Golf Course 13min walk
- City centre and beaches 16min drive
For more info and inspections contact Roland on 0433 455 396
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in Birmingham Gardens
Median sale price
Birmingham Gardens median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Birmingham Gardens median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Birmingham Gardens number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.