6 Ada Street, Waratah, NSW 2298
Elegant vibe. Soul. Location.
Tastefully updated with its soul & character preserved, you can also add your own small touches to make the home your own. Move in ready. Quiet, central location. City living with a suburban village feel with cafes, pubs, transport and conveniences just a moment’s walk from your doorstep.
- Two large bedrooms w/ built-ins
- Updated bathroom
- Airy lounge room with adjoining dining room
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking and French doors to the patio and garden
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Period details – high ornate ceilings and leadlight windows
- Renovated laundry with second toilet
- Easy care garden
- Single garage
- Walk/bike everywhere Mayfield position
- Walk to the village heart for dining, cafes, schools and shopping
- Close to University and The Mater Hospital
For further information please contact Dave on 0415 332 282.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in Waratah
Median sale price
Waratah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Waratah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Waratah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.