905/478 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004
THIS PERFECT 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IS IDEAL FOR UPSIZERS, DOWNSIZERS OR INVESTORS
At a glance...
* Total of 70.3sqm of living (62.3sqm internal plus 8sqm external) (approx.)
* 2 spacious bedrooms with BIR
* High-end, stone-topped Miele kitchen with stylish island bench
* Spacious open-plan living and dining
* Roomy balcony, purpose-built for private entertaining
* Fully-tiled bathroom with walk-in shower and concealed laundry
* Engineered timber flooring and wool blend carpets
* Central heating/cooling
* Recessed LED down-lighting
* Video intercom entry with lift access
* Secure parking for 1 car plus storage cage
* Moments from shopping, cafes, restaurants, transport, schools and lush parkland
Experience five-star hotel style living at New Charsfield! Be greeted at the grand entrance by the Clubhouse concierge who is there to welcome you and your visitors, take care of deliveries and look after your needs as a resident.
Enjoy private dining with friends and family supported by a gourmet kitchen, laze around the fireplace of the residents’ lounge or relax in the lush garden of the outdoor terrace. For those quiet moments, the library offers a smart setting to enjoy your favourite read.
Be centrally located and enjoy the lush greenery of Albert Park and the brilliant blue waters of Albert Park Lake, stroll to Fawkner Park, the vibrant Arts Precinct and city-bound St Kilda Road trams.
To inspect this newly completed apartment, contact Bradley Dean on 0413 508 866 or Barbara Giannarelli on 0421 666 447 to book a private appointment today.
Disclaimer: Photos are generic in nature of apartments within the building, not necessarily this individual apartment.
- Secure Parking
- Entertainment Area
- Polished Timber Floors
- Air Conditioning
Market Trends in Melbourne
Median sale price
Melbourne median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Melbourne median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Melbourne number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.