10 Oliver Place, Berkeley, NSW 2506
Renovated, Spacious, Ideal Family Home
Features include, large master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite, three generous size bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two open plan living & dining areas, modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, sleek main bathroom with separate shower and bath, double garage with workshop, plus side access for the boat or caravan and a stunning covered alfresco area.
This home is ideal for the growing family, retiree or the young professionals wanting to move straight in.
Located close to schools, public transport, local shops, Lake Illawarra and within 12 minute drive to Wollongong CBD and local beaches.
- Freshly renovated single level brick home
- Four generous size bedrooms w/ WIR & ensuite to the master
- Two spacious open plan living & dining areas
- Modern kitchen w/ stone bench tops & stainless-steel appliances
- Covered pergola, perfect for entertaining
- Situated on a level 826m2 (approx) block
- Double garage w/ workshop & side access for the boat or trailer
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Berkeley
Median sale price
Berkeley median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Berkeley median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Berkeley number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.