6 Spender Avenue, Point Cook, VIC 3030
A Flexible Family Floorplan
- Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms, the master suite with the luxury inclusions of a walk-in-robe and spacious en suite with dual basins. Three remaining bedrooms are fitted with built in robes and share access to the family bathroom with bath.
- Filled with natural light and able to be configured to the unique requirements of your family, the open-plan living spaces include a carpeted formal lounge and open study, a tiled living and dining space encompassing the kitchen and a generous family/rumpus room tucked away at the rear of the home.
- The generous kitchen is designed for both eating and entertaining with stainless steel appliances including under bench oven, gas cooktop, range hood and dishwasher, while a vast island bench with stacked stone detailing, tiled splash back and pendant lighting add contemporary style.
- An alfresco space with timber decking adjoins the living spaces, drawing family and friends outside for sunset entertaining.
- Feature stonework elevates the street-appeal, while the 480m2 block (approx) includes low maintenance lawns and gardens, ensuring that your weekends are free to enjoy all that your new neighbourhood has to offer.
- Additional highlights of this home include a double remote-controlled garage with internal access, a separate laundry, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and 1.5kw solar panel under premium feed-in tariff (PFIT), currently getting 72c/ kw from AGL.
Situated on a quiet street, this property takes full advantage of all thats on offer in this desirable Point Cook location. Schools including Stella Maris Catholic Primary School, Point Cook College and Carranballac College, as well as childcare centres including Nino Early Learning Adventures ensure the future is bright for local families. Shopping destinations include Featherbrook Shopping Centre and Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, while those seeking an active lifestyle will appreciate the proximity to Featherbrook Reserve, Tom Roberts Reserve and Jamieson Way Reserve.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Market Trends in Point Cook
Median sale price
Point Cook median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Point Cook median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Point Cook number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.