39 Jarrah Drive, Kariong, NSW 2250
Position Plus Potential – Opportunity Awaits
A brilliant blank canvas and brimming with potential, the home features:
* Three bedrooms all with built in robes, ensuite to main
* Huge lounge and dining area which opens to outside
* Combined kitchen and family room
* Three way family bathroom, 3rd shower and toilet in laundry
* Lock up garage with internal access
* Private covered entertaining area
* Natural gas outlets, alarm system and NBN ready
The prime location is just a stroll to Kariong Mountains High School, day care centres and a short drive to the local public school, shops, sporting grounds and Mount Penang Gardens are all close by as is the M1 Motorway making it an easy commute to both Sydney and Newcastle.
So, whether you're a first home buyer, tradie, investor or renovator looking for their next project this one demands your attention!
Call Scott Hunter on 0415 632 856 or Scott Phillips on 0419 290 030 for more information.
Council: $1,416 per annum
Water: $870 per annum + usage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Fenced Yard
Market Trends in Kariong
Median sale price
Kariong median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Kariong median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Kariong number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.