48 Currawong Road, Berowra Heights, NSW 2082
DRESS CIRCLE POSITION HOME
Only 700 metres to the local shops and caters for the entire family. Enjoy privacy and expansive valley views over Washtub Gully Reserve from your two northeast facing verandahs.
Immense in size and set on an approx. 1034m2 parcel - this 5 bedroom home has a flexible floor plan, and could be separated into a 3 bed house + 2 bedroom granny flat (STCA). It's the perfect solution for a large family, or those wishing to share with relatives or friends.
· Double brick home in dress circle position
· Five good size bedrooms, all with built-ins
· Additional study, plus internal workshop / storeroom
· Two generous bathrooms, with laundry connections
· Light-filled living areas, and enormous games / rumpus room
· Generously proportioned kitchen, with valley views
· Freshly painted, with brand new carpet (floorboards underneath)
· Split system air con, gas hot water,
· Lots of internal / external storage space
· Fully fenced and child friendly, terraced easy care yard
· Off-street parking for two cars
· Close to schools/shops/transport
Don't miss your chance to secure this coveted Currawong Road address.
Phone Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 to arrange an inspection, today!
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Bush Retreat
- Car Parking - Surface
- Close to Schools
Market Trends in Berowra Heights
Median sale price
Berowra Heights median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Berowra Heights median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Berowra Heights number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.