14 Widgeon Road, The Ponds, NSW 2769
ANOTHER SOLD! Call Adrienne Robinson 0418 237 224 for details!
Offered for sale by the original owners, this fabulous home on a level 592 sqm block is the epitome of style and elegance. This home makes a statement from the striking front entrance including a water feature through to the back entertaining area featuring a lush grape-vine covered pergola.
Beautifully presented in almost "as-new" condition the home offers 444.35 square metres of living over two amazing levels showcasing features such as a fabulous, dual staircase; soaring two-storey picture windows; high ceilings and quality fixtures, fittings and finishes throughout.
Special features include:
• Superb high gloss kitchen with stainless-steel appliances & Caesarstone benchtops
• A huge master suite with walk-in-robe; a full ensuite bathroom with separate toilet, shower, double sinks in the vanity; spa bath; & private balcony
• 3 other double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, upstairs
• Versatile floor plan - bedroom 5 & 3rd bathroom on ground
• Stunning formal rooms with high voids & custom-made soft furnishings
• Spacious open-plan casual living area on ground level
• Large upstairs lounge
• Study/library large enough to be used as a media room
• Huge laundry with external access
Convenience is the key word - Located within a kilometre of Stanhope Village Shopping centre and a similar distance to The Ponds Shopping Centre and zoned for John Palmer Public School and the Ponds High School, this is the perfect family home!
- Pay TV Enabled
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Vacuum System
- Entertainment Area
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Family Room
- Light Fittings
- Insect Screen
- TV Antenna
- Clothes Line
- Close to transport/shops/schoo
Market Trends in The Ponds
Median sale price
The Ponds median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
The Ponds median rent price trends (last 12 years)
The Ponds number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.