24 Kristine Place, Cherrybrook, NSW 2126
ANOTHER SOLD! Call Adrienne Robinson 0418 237 224 for details!
Zoned for CHERRYBROOK TECHNOLOGY HIGH SCHOOL - architect designed and built by Lucas Morris & Wetzler, this solar passive home is offered for sale by the original owners. Built to exacting standards and maintained with love and care the home is high-set on an amazing 1238 square metre block. The home overlooks a truly magical slice of Australian paradise.
Behind this discreet façade is a spacious haven of secluded luxury with special features including:
• All rooms have private garden or bush outlooks
• Master bedroom with ensuite access & walk-in-robe
• Stunning new bathroom with double vanity, feature lighting
• 3 other double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• 5th bedroom can also be used as a study
• Separate formal lounge and dining rooms with built-in cabinetry
• Updated kitchen with granite benchtops & stainless steel appliances
• Family living room with Jetmaster fireplace and chimney
• Huge, rumpus room with study nook and separate, external access
• Potential for in-laws
• Concept design for granny flat
• Established tropical, native & traditional gardens with irrigation system
• Fountain and water feature.
• Yard fully fenced with materials that allow the block to blend with bushland
• Large lawn with plenty of room for children & pets
• Timber cubby house
• Spacious laundry
• Plenty of storage
• Insulation in walls and roof
• Room for a boat and trailer
• Drive-through car port with workshop
• Separate garden shed
• 900 metres from Cherrybrook Technology High School
There are plenty more extra features .. come and see it for yourself!
- Entertainment Area
- Family Room
- Close to transport/school/park
Market Trends in Cherrybrook
Median sale price
Cherrybrook median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Cherrybrook median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Cherrybrook number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.