17 Murray Walk, Roxburgh Park, VIC 3064
Location Location Location
Located in a family friendly pocket in Roxburgh Park and only a short drive to local schools and shopping centres. Its also a short walk to 7-Eleven and several parklands with ponds/lakes. Sitting on a large corner block (607 square meters) with the bonus of looking out onto open spaces, giving you the impression of a much larger property. This home is sure to impress a new family, first home buyer or investor.
- 3 bedrooms that include a master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- study (potential to be converted into a 4th bedroom)
- formal living area
- open plan spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space
- adjoining dining area
- second living/rumpus room
- central bathroom containing separate shower and bath
- ducted heating
- split system air conditioning
- secure internal double garage
- large backyard with 2 garden sheds
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
- Secure Parking
- Pay TV Enabled
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Area
- Garden Shed
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
Market Trends in Roxburgh Park
Median sale price
Roxburgh Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Roxburgh Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Roxburgh Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.