72 Roper Road, Albion Park, NSW 2527
Neat and Complete!
Immaculate, single level living.
Situated in a sought-after location, this brilliant three-bedroom home has a great yard and is all set for a great summer of outdoor living.
Ideal for the first home buyer or a young family starting out, featuring:
• Light filled, open plan living with a spacious family area opening on to the massive pergola
• Separate, air-conditioned lounge and dining plus study nook
• The galley-style kitchen sits at the heart of the home with stainless-steel appliances including Smeg freestanding oven and gas cooking
• Three generous bedrooms (main with WIR), all close to the family bathroom, beautifully renovated with separate WC
• Neutrally decorated with ceiling fans throughout
• The large covered pergola provides a beautiful outdoor setting perfect to entertain or unwind
• Single drive-through garage providing easy access to the alfresco to park another car, boat or trailer
• Ample side access through double gates plus a large 600sqm (approx.) block with landscaped gardens, beautiful level yard and garden shed
Great family-friendly location with fantastic schools, parklands, sports fields and shops only moments away.
Beautifully presented and great neighbourhood!
***Available 7 Days by Appointment***
- For more detailed information please call the Sales Team at Right Choice Real Estate
Market Trends in Albion Park
Median sale price
Albion Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Albion Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Albion Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.