9/42-44 Macpherson Street, Bronte, NSW 2024
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 15 FEBRUARY AT 11:30AM ON SITE!
* Elevated setting boasting sweeping district and ocean views
* Generous open plan living/dining flowing onto expansive 109sqm terrace
* Incredible sun soaked terrace for year round entertaining
* Streamlined kitchen with lots of bench space, electric cooking. Eat in the kitchen or use another balcony to adjourning kitchen.
* Well sized bedrooms appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Master features lots of wardrobe/ dresser built in's , second bedroom extends to terrace as well as the main bedroom.
*sunroom/ office / study away from the bedrooms
* Full sized main bathroom with water views .
*Plenty of "Attic" storage with fold out ladder.
* secure basement parking with one car space
* Outstanding investment promising consistent rental return
* Moments to the popular coastal walk, buses at the doorstep
Situated in a sought-after coastal enclave, this exceptional apartment is placed within footsteps of a selection of popular eateries downstairs including the " Wet Paint" Restaurant as well as gourmet grocers and buses, walking distance to Bronte public school and schools all over the area has to offer.
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Bronte
Median sale price
Bronte median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Bronte median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Bronte number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.