2, 1 Robey Crescent, Coal Point, NSW 2283
Absolute Waterfront with Resort-Style Luxuries - Make an offer
Soak in the tranquility, salt-air and resort-style living in this 2-bedroom (potentially 3 bedroom) North-East facing waterfront sanctuary located footsteps from the lakes edge, a shared jetty and a shared boat ramp. One of two neighbouring townhouses and built to take full advantage of its uninterrupted water views, it offers a versatile two-storey layout with potential for split-level living thanks to a downstairs kitchenette. With two bedrooms, open-plan living and a shared double garage, this property is rare, exclusive and delivers unbelievable lifestyle benefits.
- Solid two-storey design showcasing panoramic views of sparkling Lake Macquarie
- A bedroom, bathroom and kitchen facilities on each level for dual-occupancy potential
- Superb NE aspect
- Both floors boast open-plan living zones, the master bedroom is backdropped by lake views
- Entertain waterfront on your front lawn that gently merges with the lakes shore
- Ideal for boat lovers with a jetty, boat ramp, boat shed and driveway access to the water
- Split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, off-water breezes, shared double garage
- Exclusive address only 6kms from supermarkets, daily services, a hospital and cafes
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan'.
Market Trends in Coal Point
Median sale price
Coal Point median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Coal Point median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Coal Point number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.