58 Aloha Drive, Chittaway Bay, NSW 2261
Character Filled Home
· 3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes
· Two modern spacious bathrooms, main with ensuite
· Open plan living, dining & kitchen with natural gas gourmet oven & dishwasher
· Loft retreat with fourth bedroom/study plus 2nd living area
· Multiple split system air conditioning throughout the home
· Level fully fenced and landscaped low maintenance yard
· Enormous secure double carport with room for boat, caravan & cars
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity that this character-filled home has to offer all set close to Tuggerah Lake, schools, transport, and major shopping complex plus Sydney CBD only 90 minutes away. Contact Damien Blake on 0438 321 633 for more information.
Disclaimer: All information about the property has been provided to Ray White Berkeley Vale by third parties. Ray White Berkeley Vale has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property. We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Chittaway Bay
Median sale price
Chittaway Bay median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Chittaway Bay median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Chittaway Bay number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.