42 Waratah Street, East Gosford, NSW 2250
Spacious Family Home In The Hills Of East Gosford
Enter the property via a long tree lined private drive to discover this spacious family home offering the new owners an opportunity to embrace an urban retreat.
In original condition the property consists of:
* Spacious living area with fireplace which flows out to the deck
* Kitchen with electric appliances, plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Four generous bedrooms two with walk in robes
* Family bathroom with bath tub
* NBN ready, timber & tiled floors and ceiling fans
* Outdoor entertaining deck with water views
* Huge garage with storage area, internal access and plenty of off street parking
Downstairs is an additional bedroom and rumpus room with second bathroom ideal to convert into a self contained flat for additional income or a large office for those who work from home.
With opportunities to renovate and add value the prime location is close to East Gosford shopping village, Erina Fair, public and private schools, transport, sporting facilities and parklands.
Call Scott Hunter today to line up an inspection 0415 632 856.
Council rates: $1,084 per annum
Water / Sewage charges: $870 plus usage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Fire Place
Market Trends in East Gosford
Median sale price
East Gosford median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
East Gosford median rent price trends (last 12 years)
East Gosford number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.