113 Galah Close, Nambucca Heads, NSW 2448
Sold by Rich 0412 412 836
Most home-sites in Stage 1 are now Registered and ready to build on STCA.
*Advertised price already includes the current $20,000 rebate offer
*Offered for a limited time only on specific blocks
*Builders offering affordable "house and land" starting from $379,500 based on rebate offer
Brand new development 'Forest Heights Estate' offers peaceful coastal living surrounded by pockets of treed reserve. This surrounding bushland provides a natural backdrop of flora and fauna for this new neighbourhood to enjoy.
Walk to the shopping village of Nambucca Heads for cafe strip, boutique shopping, coffee and services. Beautiful surfing beaches and the Nambucca River only moments away. Enjoy coastal activities such as; surfing, swimming, kayaking, jet skiing and fishing. An affordable lifestyle while still having the convenience of Coffs Harbour City and all its additional services including major shopping centres, Base Hospital, universities, extensive employment opportunities, and a large regional airport with direct services to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, all less than 30 minutes away.
So if you are after a very affordable home site, with coastal lifestyle in a vibrant village environment and keen to start building your dream home, these "ready to go" blocks are the answer.
For further information on the $20,000 rebate offer, a detailed plan and a price and availability list, do not hesitate to contact Rich on 0412 412 836 or [email protected]
• Affordable registered coastal home sites
• Limited rebate offer included in advertised price
• Various shapes and sized blocks to choose from
• Level building pads provided on many homes sites on offer
• Block sizes 591-865m2
• Registration due April 2019
• Short stroll to the vibrant Nambucca Heads Village Centre
• Minutes' drive or leisurely walk to beautiful surfing beaches
• Minutes' drive to Nambucca River
• Activities such as surfing, swimming, jet skis, kayaks, fishing, golf at your doorstep
• Less than 30 minutes' drive to Coffs Harbour City, and extensive employment opportunities
• Beautifully treed neighbourhood
Disclaimer: Agent does not guarantee accuracy of the information. Purchasers need to make their own independent enquiries.
Market Trends in Nambucca Heads
Median sale price
Nambucca Heads median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Nambucca Heads median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Nambucca Heads number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS LAND
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.