26 Fraser Street, East Fremantle, WA 6158
Inspired by the work of a celebrated modernist architect, Harry Seidler, this is a home which began with one goal in mind – to be starkly different from the bland, traditional 1950’s style of housing. Perched on an elevated, leafy block, the owners created a home infused with high ceilings, lots of natural light and earthy, wooden finishes and even have had the front of this haven heritage listed, as a nod to its importance in the fabric of East Fremantle geography. However, at the rear, there is ample, enticing scope for an extension (STCA), allowing the new owner to capitalise on this generous 931m2 block. You could explore a full internal renovation, while still honouring the vision of the original owners and create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece which expertly maximises this.
The home features a floor plan which juxtaposes the living zones with the five bedrooms, which occupy a separate wing, along with two bathrooms and a fresh and functional kitchen. Fringed by balconies, which capture cooling breezes, it also offers a sprawling backyard oasis.
Situated in a sought after location, close to Richmond Primary School, John Curtin College of the Arts and the Swan River, it’s also nestled in a quintessentially family-friendly street where you’ll see kids riding bikes and relishing the outdoors.
It’s now time for this treasured home, which saw five happy children raised within its walls, to be passed on to a new family, who will cherish its legacy just as much as the current owners. Contact Louise Pope and arrange your inspection today.
• 5 bed, 2 bath family home, rich with history, brimming with character, charm and endless potential
• One owner, true labour of love which was the vision of a budding architect who was truly ahead of his time
• Inspired by the work of celebrated modernist architect, Harry Seidler, to feature high ceilings, lots of natural light and earthy, wooden finishes
• The front of this haven is heritage listed, but at the rear, there is enticing scope for an extension (STCA)
• Generous 931m2 block, with a leafy, elevated outlook
• Family-friendly and sought-after location, close to Richmond Primary School, John Curtin College of the Arts and Swan River.
R Code: 17.5
Heritage: Category B
- Garden Shed
- Polished Timber Floors
Market Trends in East Fremantle
Median sale price
East Fremantle median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
East Fremantle median rent price trends (last 12 years)
East Fremantle number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.