1507, 156 Wright Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
South facing luxurious sub-penthouse
• Sub penthouse exclusivity
• Un-interrupted 180 degree views of city south
• Modern Kitchen Appliances
• European Laundry
• Floor to ceiling windows with stunning views
• Attractive rental income
• Reverse Cycle Split Air Conditioning
• Wide private balcony
• Secure entry and lift control
• In-house app
• 17m Heated Lap Pool
• 60 sqm Gym Area
• 440 sqm Outdoor Kitchen and Community Entertaining Space
• Just meters from Chinatown
• Within arms reach of restaurants, pubs, banks, transport
• Apartment building sitting next to Whitmore square
• Zoned for Adelaide High School and Botanic High School
• 5 minutes walk to local community.
Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the material herein. Prospective purchasers should not confine themselves to the contents but should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves in all respects. Glenn Dias Real Estate will not accept any responsibility should any details prove to be incomplete or incorrect.
We encourage you to register your interest however we recommend that you first drive past the property. For more information email the agent or call 08 8266 0888 Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Please note that viewing times may change. We will notify people who register.
Our Independent Real Estate Agency is owned and operated by Glenn Dias RLA 206174. Landlords call 08 8266 0888 for an obligation free assessment of your investment property. We are well known for our efficiency, reliability and friendliness and we have the time for you
We do have recent sales available at the open inspection or we are happy to email them through for your perusal.
- Air Conditioning
- Living Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Alarm System
Market Trends in Adelaide
Median sale price
Adelaide median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Adelaide median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Adelaide number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.