123 Angas Road, Westbourne Park, SA 5041
Opens Cancelled - Under Contract -Character Bungalow, Inground Tiled pool, Studio, Tesla Storage Solar Have it all
If that's not enough to stay cool, then jump in for a swim in your in-ground concrete fully tiled salt-chlorinated pool complete with top of the line Zodiac Zs500 Heat Pump to maintain the pool at your desired temperature and extend your swimming season.
From inside to out this home will meet so many of your tick boxes and provide years of comfort, entertainment, memories and a lifestyle that only a home like this can provide. Four great sized bedrooms, two beautifully appointed bathrooms, three living spaces, including the studio or cinema room behind the pool and the perfect open plan family room and kitchen opening out to the deck and landscaped gardens and pool.
From the street appeal of the 1925 character Bungalow, to the practicality of space and design with high ceilings, wide central hallway incorporating a home office and kids study area, to the master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite with double shower head, everything has been thought of and provided to make entertaining and living life as enjoyable as possible.
In Nutshell: Things we know you'll appreciate and love:
• Four bedrooms, master with ensuite (with double showerhead and underfloor heating) and walk-through robe
• Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining, all overlooking garden oasis and heated inground pool
• Gabled roof outdoor entertaining flows seamlessly into the 2nd living area with sliding stacker doors for year-round comfort and entertaining. This is a great space to get away for some quiet time or for the kids to chill out in-between swims
• Main bathroom is just spectacular with feature eggshell bath, pendant lighting, underfloor heating, double-sink hung vanity with built in sound system and lighting and floor to ceiling tiles
• Zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Gas log fireplace in family room
• Updated LED downlights throughout
• New Tesla Powerwall with two batteries storing up to 13.5Kw of power
• Open plan kitchen is superb with large stone island bench top, double sink, pendant lighting, five burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and soft close cabinetry
• Home office and kids workspace built into hall cabinetry, providing a great place for yourself or the kids to work and still ensure you are all amongst it
• Built in Bose surround speaker system for the ultimate in gaming and movie enjoyment
• Along the hall and importantly on display for that little bit of wow factor is a striking wine wall that is sure to impress as you choose your favourite bottle with family and friends (wine not included)
• The 8.3 x 3.5m salt chlorinated inground fully tiled pool with full width steps is beautifully landscaped and has glass fencing, Zodiac Zs500 heat pump and has a quaint red brick studio backdrop with feature lighting
• The backyard is fully fenced and a great size for the pets and kids to play or for those that love gardening there's ample space to get creative.
• Driveway access is via Shearer Avenue, with auto gates to the generous carport.
• A converted single garage makes an excellent home office, studio or cinema room all depending on your needs. This unexpected space has been fully decked out with wall hung tv, down lights, stunning electric log fire and remote control block out blinds
• Open plan area is wired for 5.1 surround sound and has its own additional split system air conditioner
• Batchelor Reserve with playground and public use tennis courts is directly across the road
• The 'Man Cave' / studio has been fully insulated, wired for 5.1 surround sound, has a remote control block out blind to give it the theatre feel even on the brightest days and has a huge 72inch recessed wall mounted electric fireplace with an amazing flame effect (of course with a remote control)
• The fridge is fully plumbed in to provide for chilled filtered water
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms 1,2 and 3
• Security sensor lights
It's as simple and A,B,C and 1,2,3 when it comes to buying 123 Angas Rd Westbourne Park. The ultimate location to match the ultimate in living comfort. It our great pleasure to present and market this wonderful. Please call Simon Tanner with any questions: 0402 292 725
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Westbourne Park
Median sale price
Westbourne Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Westbourne Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Westbourne Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.