61B Thornlie Ave, Thornlie, WA 6108
SECURE, MODERN AND CONVENIENT
The generous floor plan offers two separate living areas – a spacious family and dining across the back of the home and a separate home theatre tucked behind the kitchen. For those with larger families, the theatre room could easily double as a fourth bedroom, if needed. A contemporary kitchen overlooks the casual living space, enjoying views of the back gardens through generous windows positioned throughout the room. A glass sliding door joins the dining to the alfresco outside, marrying the internal and external living areas seamlessly.
* Modern kitchen complete with 900mm oven, 5 burner gas hotplate, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
* Open plan casual living area combining the family and dining with split system air con.
* Generous home theatre could easily double as a fourth bedroom.
* Master suite offering a walk-in robe and private ensuite with large shower, vanity and WC.
* Queen-sized secondary bedrooms, both with sliding robes.
* Well-appointed family bathroom offering separate bath and shower recesses.
* Second toilet is separate to the main bathroom and laundry.
* Goods-sized laundry with cupboard storage and bench space.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
* Spacious, walk-in linen closet.
* Paved alfresco, under the main roof overlooking an easy care courtyard.
* Double garage offering secure parking behind a remote operated door.
* Private shopper's access into the home from the garage.
* Good-sized storage room available in the garage.
The location is great for young families with Thornlie Primary School a walkable 150m from the home and Thornlie Park is a short 300m down the road. Additional conveniences nearby include Thornlie Square Shopping Centre, Thornlie Leisure World (aquatic centre), public library, bus stop on the corner, train station, high school and TAFE facilities. Contact Danny Sharrett on 0421 088 467 for more information to secure this exciting home for you and your family.
Council Rates: $1,843
Water Rates: $1,175.38
House Size: 144sqm Living | 183sqm UMR (under main roof)
Block Size: 360sqm
Build Year: 2012
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Available
Market Trends in Thornlie
Median sale price
Thornlie median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Thornlie median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Thornlie number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.