307, 55e Caves Beach Road, Caves Beach, NSW 2281
Penthouse views that blow you away - sand, surf, ocean & headland forever views!
and that apartment isn't beach facing!
- Come & discover breath taking 180 degree water views from all the living, indoors & out
- Be wowed by a very high end quality build, superb finishes & oversized luxurious living
- 1 of only 2, Easterly ocean facing 2 bedroom top floor offerings in Sterling Twin Towers
- Expect light & airy big open plan living with plentiful glass that invites the views indoors
- A stunning 40mm stone tops waterfall edge feature island & endless drawers delight
- This designer kitchen would star in any full-size luxury home, it is not little in any way
- Appreciate soft close everything, integrated dishwasher, wine chiller, tons of benchtop
- Master suite boasts an over-sized shower, suspended vanity ensuite & a walk in robe
- Like the master, you can see the ocean from bedroom 2, which enjoys built in robes
- Rare natural gas never run out hot water, split system air, ceiling fans, LED lighting
Expansive proportioned quality storage compared to most apartments elsewhere
2 car spaces & generous storage cage mean you can bring your cars & your toys
This apartment delivers the perfect coastal lifestyle upsize/property and maintenance downsize, love it year-round or on weekends, considering the very recent $1.8M sale next door for a similarly fitted out apartment with similar lift access down to the IGA supermarket and Mawson cafe/restaurant, with the same latest in European appliances and quality stone, we believe you will be delighted in the asking price here, which will be revealed in The New Year, especially considering the ocean views here in this apartment are available from inside and out with no need to go upstairs. Delicious wrap around deck and house like proportions, premium fittings and finishes, lovely ocean views and the proximity to pristine beachfront and great amenities, in an unspoilt location, just an easy hour's drive North of Hornsby and 30 minutes south of Newcastle, make this a truly unique and highly desirable offering, with twice the size of Sydney Harbour, Lake Macquarie's great boating, fishing and water sports are just minutes away, while crowds and traffic are left behind and a distant memory .....
Market Trends in Caves Beach
Median sale price
Caves Beach median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Caves Beach median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Caves Beach number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.