8 Warrego Street, Albion Park, NSW 2527
Expansive family living with triple car garage!
An immaculate property in a great, sought-after neighbourhood, within a two-minute walk to Mount Terry Primary School, making it the perfect family residence.
Split-level and open in design, the generous home offers:
• Two massive living areas with open plan kitchen, family and dining opening on to a sun-lit, enclosed verandah with BBQ, ceiling fan and sliding door access to the level yard
• A beautiful timber kitchen sits at the centre of the home, offering plenty of cupboard space, stainless-steel appliances, including gas cooking and dishwasher
• Ducted air conditioning and roller shutters throughout with the bonus of solar system
• Four bedrooms, all with ceiling fans (ensuite and WIR to main)
• Double remote garage and genuine side access to a third detached garage, providing ample storage for your boat or caravan
• A spacious 555sqm (approx.) block
Great family-friendly location with fantastic schools, parklands, sports fields and shops only moments away.
Perfect Family Home!
***Available 7 Days by Appointment***
- For more detailed information please call the Sales Team at Right Choice Real Estate
Market Trends in Albion Park
Median sale price
Albion Park median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Albion Park median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Albion Park number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.