20 Kenmare Avenue, Thornlie, WA 6108
With the rules at the moment, i can show one person at a time - so now is the time to call me to arrange.
Don't miss your opportunity to get started in property. Peeking out from behind a white picket fence, this classic 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Thornlie home is perfect for first home buyers, tradies and hobbyists alike!
Set over a generous 807sqm block, the backyard is where you will spend most of your time. A lovely outdoor space shaded by beautifully established trees and charming nooks dotted throughout for outdoor living. The double door shed offers tradies and hobbyist somewhere to retreat with drive-through access through the carport.
The home itself offers a classic design. Three, decent-sized bedrooms (all shaded by roller shutters) and a modern kitchen overlooking the living quarters. Gorgeous timber floors feature throughout the home.
Whilst liveable there is a little TLC needed on this one. Spruce up the floorboards with some polish, the laundry needs a new sink and there are 2 windows that need replacing. Some work has already been complete with new single-panel French doors on the kitchen entry and laundry.
* Large windows in the lounge room offer views over the front gardens.
* Modern kitchen with under bench oven and separate hotplate.
* Casual meals area off the kitchen.
* High, vaulted ceilings feature in the main living area.
* Master bedroom offering in-wall air conditioning (cooling only) and electric roller shutters.
* Secondary bedrooms are decent-sized with manual roller shutters and built-in robe to bedroom 2.
* Split-system air conditioning and gas bayonet point to the lounge.
* Timber floors throughout with the potential to restore beautifully.
* Covered outdoor living area spanning the side of the house with decorative, paved flooring.
* Double carport with drive through access to a large shed in the backyard.
* HUGE shed with power connected to the main section.
* Beautifully shaded backyard filled with established trees and plants to create a relaxing outdoor setting.
* Shade cloth pergola over the entry to the main shed providing partial cover for further parking.
* Open-air, paved seating area to the side of the shed.
Enjoying a quiet position in a friendly neighbourhood, this exciting property is perfectly placed for families. Practically on the doorstep of Thornlie Square and Thornlie Primary, the location enjoys great access to a list of modern amenities. South Metro TAFE Thornlie is within 1.5km and main roads are within easy reach as well, making the location also a great option for investors. So don't delay, book your viewing by contacting Amanda Dury on 0417 985 190 today.
Council Rates: $1,769
Water Rates: $1,100
Block Size: 807sqm
Build Year: 1966
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable
Market Trends in Thornlie
Median sale price
Thornlie median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Thornlie median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Thornlie number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.