UNDER OFFER IN 1 DAY!
115 Gateway Boulevard, Canning Vale, WA 6155
UNDER OFFER BY ALEXANDER MOSS AND MARIANNE WOON
Perfect for first home buyers, young families, investors and downsizers, this home is just a stone throw away from beautiful parklands and located in the very popular Caladenia Primary School Zone - this fantastic Ross North gem has a lot to offer!
* Your journey through the home starts with wide double wooden front door, leading to the entrance hall that flows past the formal lounge and master bed.
* The front lounge serves as great entertaining space or can be used as a theatre, featuring timber laminated flooring and wood venetian blinds.
* The front master bedroom is a great size, with wide windows, and walk in robe. Also features an extra area with bay window bench which can be used as sitting area or space for dressers/ baby cot, ceiling fan, timber venetian blinds. The adjoining ensuite is well appointed with shower and vanity, cupboard space and toilet.
* Heart of the home is comprised of the kitchen, family and dining rooms, which flows seamlessly to the rear entertaining area via the sliding door. All with attractive tile floors, split a/c system, lots of quality and attractive light fittings, bright windows and a very functional and popular layout.
* The kitchen enjoys wide bench tops, extra cupboards, gas cooker, dishwasher, fridge space, shoppers' entrance to garage with retractable fly screen door and a corner pantry.
* Rear bedrooms are a great size with space for double beds, enjoys built in robes/ wardrobe and carpet floors.
* Second bathroom features attractive fixtures and fittings, shower, vanity, separate toilet and bathtub.
* Additional rear activity room, perfect for kids study or play space.
* Extra large linen cupboard.
* Ducted evaporative system throughout.
* Also features security alarm system with sensors on all external doors, 6 Cameras security system, with hard drive recording, expandable to 8 cameras. Foxtel wired, NBN available.
* 550sqm land, SWS facing.
* Attractive front and back gardens with reticulation to all including pots - low maintenance, easy care. No lawns!
* Rear entertaining area with covered patio enjoys retractable blinds, ceiling fan, leading to the pool area at the rear.
* Below ground fiberglass saltwater pool with secure, gated access with attractive poured limestone flooring - perfect for Summer!
* 1.5KW solar panels.
* Double garage with workshop area featuring fixed shelving bench and tool boards. Roller door access through to rear - perfect for bikes, trailers etc.
* Short walk to parkland reserves.
* Close to shops, Caladenia Primary School, public transport and major transport routes; and all the features and benefits of living in Canning Vale!
This home in this location, with all these great features, is sure to attract a lot of buyer attention. Call today for additional information or details on available private inspections and home opens.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming/Lap Pool
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Canning Vale
Median sale price
Canning Vale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Canning Vale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Canning Vale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.