148 Gateway Boulevard, Canning Vale, WA 6155
Modern and Spacious
* Your journey through the home starts with the beautiful double wooden doors with frosted glass. You will appreciate the sense of space and high ceilings throughout the home as soon as you step in.
* The front formal lounge or theatre enjoys stylish tray ceiling, carpet floors and wide front windows, perfect space for entertaining or movie night with the family!
* Functional home office, great for people working from home or study and play space for kids.
* Massive master bedroom with plenty of room for a King size bed, carpeted floors, wide windows and double door sliding door built-in robe. The modern ensuite enjoys plenty of bench space, shower and separate toilet.
* The heart of the home comprises of the open plan dining, family areas and kitchen. This space enjoys high ceiling, solid timber floorings, lots of wide windows and light with roller blinds, excellent views out into outdoor area.
* The modern kitchen features ample bench and cupboard space with an island bench, 5-hob gas cooktop, dishwasher, double fridge recess, tiled splashbacks and a big walk in pantry.
* The family room enjoys a TV alcove and glass sliding door to patio.
* The rear bedrooms are a great size, with plenty of room for queen beds in bedroom 2 and 3, paired with triple/ double sliding door built in robes. Easily accommodate double bed in bedroom 4, also comes with built in robe. All enjoy venetian blinds and carpet floors.
* Rear bathroom with shower, high quality fixtures and finishings, vanity and a bathtub.
* Ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout the home.
* Solid timber flooring through main living areas!
* Large linen cupboard.
* Shoppers' entry from the garage.
* 584sqm of prime Canning Vale land; north-east facing.
* Triple garage with extra storage space. Roller door access through to rear - perfect for boats, bikes, trailers etc.
* Massive undercover outdoor entertaining area with low maintenance paved flooring- great area for BBQ's, evening meals and relaxation.
* Low maintenance gardens, reticulated from mains.
* Close proximity to the Caladenia Primary School, one of the best in the state.
With a unique layout, huge built-up area, and terrific use of a great parcel of land, this property will attract a lot of buyers; contact us today for an inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Canning Vale
Median sale price
Canning Vale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Canning Vale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Canning Vale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.