20 Summit Street, North Lambton, NSW 2299
Beautiful home. Completely renovated.
With its cottage façade, No. 20 sits on the crest of North Lambton’s picturesque hills. Filled with natural light, and an enviable indoor/outdoor living space, step through the large bi-fold doors to the north facing deck. This is the perfect place for relaxing and entertaining and enjoying the serene views over the suburb and to Mt Sugarloaf.
- Fully renovated home – nothing to spend, just move in
- Two large bedrooms – both with built ins
- Large, separate lounge room
- Open plan, modern kitchen with gas cooking and quality stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary bathroom with bath
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge
- High ceilings and polished floorboards
- Timber bi-fold doors to the rear deck – overlooking the rear garden. Perfect for relaxing and entertaining
- Fully fenced block of approx. 480m2
- Single lock up garage with driveway space for additional off-street parking
- Conveniently located to public transport, the University and John Hunter hospital
- 12-minute drive to the CBD and Newcastle beaches
For more information and inspection times please contact Dave on 0415 332 282.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in North Lambton
Median sale price
North Lambton median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
North Lambton median rent price trends (last 12 years)
North Lambton number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.