13/86 Yathong Road, Caringbah, NSW 2229
Potential + Location = Desirable
This stunning low maintenance townhouse features neat interiors, generous proportions and welcoming ambiance which creates a perfect haven for anyone wishing to downsize or searching for an easy low maintenance private residence to call home.
Enhanced by a prized quiet location, it is positioned within footsteps of Caringbah CBD and railway.
* Open plan lounge and dining flow effortlessly to substantial outdoor areas
* Gourmet kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Generous size light filled bedrooms
* Substantial master bedroom features spacious ensuite
* Entertainers' low maintenance courtyard ready for transformation, offers peace and tranquility
* Spacious garage featuring extra storage space
Situated in a leafy enclave in close proximity to popular eateries, YMCA, Sutherland Leisure Centre and prominent schools. Short drive to Cronulla beaches.
You will fall in love with this beautifully appointed and well cared for exquisite and tranquil residence that has been designed for family living, offering a casual, timeless and graceful feel located in a quiet and sought after convenient location.
Strata Levy: Approximately $779 per quarter
Council Rates: Approximately $300 per quarter
Water Rates: Approximately $172 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Market Trends in Caringbah
Median sale price
Caringbah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Caringbah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Caringbah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.