3, 14 Wallace Street, Waratah, NSW 2298
Restored cottage. Convenient location.
Past the deep front porch and traditional facade, the home opens to reveal interiors that showcase its traditional features with pride. High ceilings, hardwood timber floors and decorative fireplaces enhance the charm and character of the property, while modern upgrades throughout provide comfort and functionality.
- Three large bedrooms – two with built-in robes
- Spacious loungeroom, adjoining kitchen. Perfect for entertaining and family gatherings
- Large custom kitchen with quality appliances. Boasting the original cast iron stove beautifully restored and currently being used as a wine rack
- Many period details still preserved throughout the home. Decorative fireplace, original stove, high ceilings, polished timber hardwood floors and double brick construction
- Renovated bathroom and laundry with separate toilet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Private paved courtyard area. Open the windows from the kitchen for ease of entertaining
- Fully fenced front garden
- Single carport with off-street parking for second vehicle
- Walk distance to cafes, schools and shopping
- Transport options within an easy walk
- Close to University, Stadium and The Mater Hospital
For more information about this property please contact Dave Lane on 49676 770.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein has been gathered from sources we consider reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Market Trends in Waratah
Median sale price
Waratah median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Waratah median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Waratah number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.