7 Clarence Street, Glendale, NSW 2285
Fresh and Bright Home with an Abundance of Parking
Designed over a practical single level, this easycare home sits above its workshop, handy storage, garage and huge carport, and along with double gates into the backyard ensures an abundance of secure parking for cars, a motorhome or boat. Inside, open plan living is kept comfortable with air-conditioning, the spacious kitchen offers an abundance of bench and cupboard space and as well as the main bathroom, there’s an extra toilet downstairs. Fenced gardens make it safe for children and pets to play and there’s a paved area for alfresco entertaining.
The convenient location is the cherry on top. Central to the shopping hubs of Cardiff and Glendale with Glendale East Public School, Glendale Technology High, Macquarie College and Newcastle Steiner school all just minutes away.
- Tiber clad and tile home on 594sqm corner block, elevated to catch suburb views
- All three bedrooms with new carpet, ceiling fans and two with built-in robes
- Open plan lounge and dining flows to electric equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Spotless original bathroom with separate w/c offers scope to modernize
- Secure multi-vehicle parking plus additional parking for boat or motorhome
- Less than 10 minutes drive to the shores of Lake Macquarie
- Just 500m from Glendale East Public school, 750m to Macquarie College
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Some of our properties are marketed from time to time without price guide at the vendors request. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Market Trends in Glendale
Median sale price
Glendale median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Glendale median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Glendale number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.