$5m to $5.5m
Church Point, NSW 2105
Church Point Prestige Home Site – Northern Beaches FOR SALE – Purchase ‘Off the Plan’ 4 bedroom Residence
We are proud to present and offer an opportunity to purchase a 'Brand New Waterfront 4 bed room Residence', to be purchased 'Off the plan', in possibly one of the most prestigious location in Sydney.
Allow up to one year from commencement of construction.
- Absolute pristine salt waterfront 19 metre frontage
- Own jetty, ramp and pontoon, ample room for water toys.
- 644 square metre block plus large Permissive Occupancy land.
- Spectacular Views over McCarrs Creek & National Parks
- Waterfront Sandy Beach for swimming
- 375 square metre home (approximately)
- Internal Lift servicing all 3 levels
No steps from garage to all levels (Internal lift), plus no stairs to access the waterfrontage. (Inclinator)
- Multi Zone reverse cycle air conditioning
- Huge formal family room
- Large balconies and decks
- Choice of porcelain flooring, timber or carpet or a combination
- Kitchen with Island Bench, Stone Bench Tops & Premium stainless-steel Appliances
- 1 x Master bedroom, walk in robe & en-suite
- Second Master suite with ensuite
- Additional 2 large bedrooms
- Huge balconies off the lounge & family rooms
- Spacious & elegant bathrooms (3.5)
- Open Plan in design
- Internal access from the garage
- Exterior 4 vehicle parking
- Choose your own Premium Features for your new home
Your views can never ever be built out, with a very private setting, set well back from the street
This offering is in a safe & secure neighbourhood in what can be only considered as a prestigious location.
Bedrooms; 4 (Including 2 Master suites)
Car spaces; 2 in secure garage, plus 2-4 off street.
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Entertainment Area
Market Trends in Church Point
Median sale price
Church Point median sale price trends (last 12 years)
Median rent price
Church Point median rent price trends (last 12 years)
Church Point number of properties sold trend (last 3 months)
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Your enquiry has been sent!
Enquiry is Failed
Please contact your administrator.